P.F. Chang's China Bistro Restaurant ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Monday, August 22, 2011



When it comes to my favorite foods, Chinese ranks up at the top of my list. I'd love to eat it more, however, my husband is more picky and isn't fond of trying new foods. It's very much a treat when I get to eat it, which is why I was excited when introduced to P.F. Chang's China Bistro restaurant.

Committed to providing customers with an exceptional dining experience...P.F. Chang's offers an extensive menu of dishes made up of only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. With their stylish, comfortable and upbeat dining experience...it's no wonder they are a name known by people everywhere!

I have always heard great things about P.F. Chang's from family and friends, but have never been to one myself. That's why I was excited to learn that we were going to have the opportunity to do a review and try out their amazing Chinese food.

My husband wasn't sure how well he'd enjoy the food, but he agreed to go with me and try it out. In the end, he's so happy he did! Walking into the restaurant we were greeted with a unique environment combined with influences from Chinese and American cultures. We were greeted with such kindness from the people who worked there, and seated almost immediately. I have to say, I was very impressed!

P.F. Chang's menu is packed full of great choices. Being the type who has a hard time deciding at times, we decided to try out several of their dishes...and even got the kids something from the kids menu. We got an order of the following dishes:

The kid's sweet & sour chicken, P.F. Chang's fried rice, Chang's Spicy chicken, sweet & sour chicken, egg drop soup, and mongolian beef. We were amazed with how much food there was! We could have easily shared our food with the kids and still had plenty to take home for leftovers.


The kids absolutely loved the sweet & sour chicken. Kaelyn even had fun trying out the chopsticks that were given to her. Kaden even enjoyed some of our rice and mongolian beef and thought it was pretty tasty as well!


As for me...I LOVED the food at P.F.Chang's. I tried a little of everything, but my favorites would have to be Chang's Fried Rice and Chang's Spicy Chicken! YUM!


My husband really enjoyed his mongolian beef too. This was a pleasant surprise, as he's very picky...especially when it comes to Chinese food. He took him his leftovers and ate every last bite. I was shocked (and THRILLED since that means we will be going back to P.F. Chang's again very soon)!

Overall we were thrilled with P.F. Chang's. The food is fantastic and there's plenty that comes in each dish. A person wouldn't have to order much and would still easily have enough to take home with them. We also found the service to be top notch. Not only were we seated right away, but our waitress was great in checking in and making sure we had everything we needed. I can't wait to go back and would definitely recommend P.F. Chang's to anyone looking for great food and wonderful dining experience.

You can connect with P.F. Chang's on Twitter and Facebook.

**I was provided with a GC to help facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10