As we get ready to move, we have been going through a lot of things while we pack up. Kaelyn and I have come across several dolls that she absolutely loves...but that definitely show the wear and tear of play and love! She thoroughly enjoys dressing up her dolls and especially playing with their hair. Unfortunately, many dolls do not have the type of hair that you can style and play with without getting matted and ruined. That's why I was excited when introduced to Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Dolls!
When I first learned of the Silly Hair Dolls, I knew this was something Kaelyn would really enjoy. That's why I was thrilled to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll Crumbs Sugar Cookie.
Crumbs Sugar Cookie was sewn December 4th from a baker's apron. Her personality is super sweet and she has many fun interests as well. She loves to experiment with all kinds of silly hairstyles at the salon....beads, curly, straight, and twisted.
- Durable hair that really bends
- Hair allows you to curl, twist and straighten
- Includes fun hair styling tools - brush, 4 clips, and 6 hair beads
- Pet has matching bendable tale
- Recommended for ages 4+
Although it took me a bit to get her out of the package, I couldn't have been happier with the quality once I did. Although this doll has that rag doll look, she is anything but that. Crumbs Sugar Cookie is extremely durable and well made. I have no doubt this is a doll that will hold up for years to come...which is great, as I think Kaelyn will be playing with her a lot for a very long time.
I was also happy to see the fun accessories that came with the Silly Hair Doll. With a styling brush, 4 clips and 6 beads...little girls are sure to have everything they need to style Crumbs Sugar Cookie's hair!
Of course, I couldn't wait to see what Kaelyn's reaction would be. The moment she caught a glimpse of her new Lalaloopsy doll, she was smiling from ear to ear. The fun whimsical look of her over-sized head and thin body, along with the classic button eyes and stitched mouth really appealed to her right away.
Not only did she find that she could dress the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll, but she was most excited about being able to do her hair and not having it get ruined! I have to admit this is probably my favorite feature of the doll as well. Having a doll that is made to have her hair played with has been fantastic.
Although it takes a little effort to get the hair styled like you want...the neat thing is, the options are endless. Kaelyn can style Crumbs Sugar Cookie's' hair any way she likes and it always looks fantastic. She loves being able to curl her hair with the handy brush and of course, add all of the fun clips and beads.
I really don't see Kaelyn getting tired of playing with her Silly Hair Doll anytime soon! She has not let Crumbs Sugar Cookie leave her side since it arrived. Overall I'm very impressed with the quality and the features this doll has to offer. I love that Kaelyn can play with her doll's hair without worrying that it will get ruined. It's really a lot of fun and something I would recommend to any parent with young girls.
For those who are older, there is even a Lalaloopsy Land on the Lalaloopsy website where users can talk with other Lalaloopsy dolls, play games, and do other fun things for free!
Buy It: You can purchase Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Dolls at LittleTikes.com for $34.99.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll of their own!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry - Enter the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll Giveaway over at Thanks, Mail Carrier
2. 1 extra entry- Like Lalaloopsy on Facebook
3. 1 extra entry- Follow Lalaloopsy on Twitter
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Lalaloopsy) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
7. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
8. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
9. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!