There's something about electronics...the television, cell phone, remote control, etc...that always peaks Kaelyn and Kaden's curiosity. My laptop is probably the one thing that grabs their attention most...and although they'd love the opportunity to play with it, it's not a toy. That's why I'm happy Vtech has come out with the Baby's Learning Laptop...a toy perfect for both of them!
- Three modes of play teach shapes, common objects, feelings and music
- Light-up screen interacts with colorful keyboard
- Learning toy laptop has movable mouse sized for little hands
- Volume control switch for quieter play
- Recommended for ages 6 months - 36 months
- On/Off switch
- Mode selector
- Colorful shape buttons
When the Baby's Learning Laptop arrived, I was excited to check it out. The first thing that caught my attention were the bright colors. I knew this would be something that would capture the interest of both my kids, and I was right!
The moment Kaelyn and Kaden saw the laptop, they were asking to try it out. Of course I couldn't blame them. I was eager to see the different features it had to offer too! Upon pulling it out of the box, I was happy to see that there is an On/Off/Volume Control switch. This allows us to preserve the battery when not in use, and also control the volume and keep it under control. There's even automatic shut-off to help save on the battery life as well!
The moment I held the toy, I could tell it was made to last. Once again VTech did not disappoint! The durable design lets me know this is something that will last us a long time!
As the kids began using it, it was fun to see how much they both enjoyed it. At 20 months old...Kaden probably plays with it the most, but Kaelyn (at nearly 4 years old) also really enjoys the fun features. It's incredibly easy to use. The colorful keyboard interacts with the bright light-up screen to teach everything from shapes, common objects and music.
I think one of my kids' favorite parts are the fun sound effects and melodies. So much fun! There's even a cute little movable mouse perfectly sized for little hands. Speaking of perfect size...the keys are also great for little fingers. They're large enough that Kaden can easily press the one he wants to.
Overall we've been really impressed with the VTech Baby's Learning Laptop. The quality is great and I really appreciate the educational value as well. I've noticed that it has helped encourage Kaden to use more words. For instance, when he closes it...the laptop says "bye" and he always repeats it now. It's not only great for Language Development, but also sensory stimulation, discover/exploration and coordination. My kids absolutely love it, and the fact that they're learning at the same time is wonderful. With it's compact design, we're able to easily take it with us in the car when we're on the go too.
I would definitely recommend the VTech Baby's Learning Laptop to anyone with young children. It's a great baby/toddler toy.
Buy It: You can purchase the VTech Baby's Learning Laptop for $15.99 at VTechKids.com.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a VTech Baby's Learning Laptop of their own!
1. 1 extra entry- Like VTech Toys on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow VTech Toys on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and VTech Toys) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
5. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway (you can do this once a day, for an extra entry every day).
This giveaway will end August 17th and is open to US Only!