CardsDirect ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, June 14, 2011



No matter the occastion...birthday, wedding, new baby, or something else...I always have the best intentions of buying cards for people. Unfortunately though, life gets busy and I usually forget. The few times I do remember, it takes me forever to find a card I'm happy with. I have often thought it would be much easier just to have blank birthday cards, thank you cards, etc. on hand! It would be convenient and best of all, I could personalize them for each person. Thankfully, I now can thanks to CardsDirect!

Offering thousands of choices in premium and tasteful greeting cards to send to customers, family and friends, CardsDirect is your go-to source for the best selection of tasteful cards. With everything from personalized Christmas cards, sympathy cards, birthday invitations and more...they have the card for you. Known for their great customer service, unique choices, and high quality products it's no wonder people turn to CardsDirect.

As I browsed the CardsDirect website, I was impressed with their great selection of cards. I couldn't have been happier to learn I was going to have the opportunity to review something. Their user friendly website made it easy for me to find the stylish designs and types of cards I was looking for. I decided to go with the Crazy Colorful Circles Happy Birthday Cards and am so happy I did!
What I love about CardsDirect, is that they make it easy to personalize cards and make them perfect for your needs. Once I chose my design, I was able to change the card size, paper type, and envelopes to my liking. If I wanted to, I could have even personalized the cards.

I was really looking forward to receiving the Happy Birthday Cards and couldn't believe how quickly they showed up on my doorstep. As I pulled them out of the package, I have to say I was very impressed with the quality of the cards. The paper used is sturdy, and in my opinion...nicer than many of the cards I could by in the store!

I also love the colors and design. It's a lot of fun, and suited well for the people that will be receiving. I know our family and friends will really enjoy a birthday card like this. Not only because it's stylish and unique, but because we can personalize the inside to make it extra special just for them.

Overall I'm really happy with the quality of the cards I received from CardsDirect! With their great prices and great designs, I will definitely be shopping here again. I think next time I may go with one of their photo cards. If you're looking for a one stop shop for your greeting cards needs and would like a convenient way of buying them...I would recommend CardsDirect!

**Thank you to CardsDirect for providing the products for review. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10