I've been trying to cut down on the number of sweets I eat during the day...but cookies are still my weakness. As I mentioned previously...I was selected to be a part of the Nestle Toll House Blogger Outreach Program and couldn't have been more excited. My family and I love Nestle Toll House, especially their Refrigerated Cookie Dough and Refrigerated Cookies. We almost always have them on hand to make when my husband or I have a craving for easy and quick cookies.
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, Nestle Toll House sent us a fun Valentine's Day Cookie Kit which included two free product coupons for Valentine's Sugar Cookies, a Nestle Toll House cookie tin, an activity book for Moms and stickers.
It's fun to make the holidays extra special with yummy cookies, which is why I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try out the new Nestle Toll House Valentine Friends Sugar Cookies as well as the other great products sent along in this kit.
With the new Nestle Toll House Valentine Friends Sugar Cookies you can share 12 different holiday designs delivered on an adorable heart shaped cookie. Kaelyn was tickled to see the different designs on the cookies and couldn't wait to make a batch for her cousin. What I love about these cookies is that they're very quick and easy to make. In just 7 minutes we had 12 cookies baked. Yum!
We've enjoyed eating some of them, and have put the rest in the limited edition Nestle Toll House cookie tin to take down to her cousin's house. It's the perfect way to celebrate the holiday and share these yummy cookies. It would make a great Valentine gift as well and something kids can easily help with.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Valentine's Day Cookie Kit like the one I received (includes a limited edition Nestle Toll House cookie tin, 2 free product coupons for the Valentine Friends Sugar Cookies, an activity book for Moms, and stickers)!
1. 1 extra entry - Like Nestle Toll House on Facebook
2. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Nestle Toll House) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
3. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
#WIN a Nestle Toll House Valentine's Day Cookie Kit! #momsbalancingact http://bit.ly/hk30bx Ends 2/5
4. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
5. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
6. 2 extra entries- Become a Fan/Like A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
7. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
9. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway.