Valentine's Day is just around the corner and that means it's time to find fun gifts for loved ones. My husband and I always try to do something special for Kaelyn and Kaden this time of year...and when I think of great children's gifts...Build-A-Bear Workshop is the first thing that comes to mind.
For those who are familiar with Build-A-Bear Workshop, you know that they offer an amazing selection of cuddly friends. It gives children the opportunity (and maybe even adults) to make their very own stuffed animal. Whether it's something for yourself, or someone else...it's a great way to create a very personal and meaningful gift.
I used to think the only way to make a stuffed animal from Build-A-Bear Workshop was to go into a store. Living over an hour away from the nearest one doesn't always make that very easy...which is why I was excited to learn that they offer a super cute collection of featured friends online. During the holidays, like Valentine's Day, they have some adorable seasonal stuffed-animals that can be shipped right to the recipient. This makes it easy to purchase and make adorable gifts with the click of a button!
As I browsed the Build-A-Bear Workshop website recently, I was in awe of their adorable Valentine's Day friends. They have the new Love Bear and Love Bug which are so cute! I was excited to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review the Cute and Cuddly Love Bug for Kaelyn.
When the Cute and Cuddly Love Bug arrived on our doorstep, it was like we had just left the Build-A-Bear Workshop store which made Kaelyn very excited. She was housed in the adorable signature box you find in the Build-A-Bear Workshop store, only it was read which was very suiting for Valentine's Day. There was even a birth certificate included.
Kaelyn was tickled to see her new Love Bug, especially since she has several ladybug dress up outfits of her own. She quickly went and put on her ladybug shirt to be like her new friend. Of course, we were both impressed with the fun accessories that come with Love Bug. She is dressed in an adorable Love Bug Outfit and Red Glitter BearyJane Shoes, and had a bracelet and purse as well.
I was really impressed with the quality of Love Bug. She is extremely soft and super cuddly. At 18 in size it's not too big and not too small...just perfect for little arms to hold. Kaelyn and Kaden both have enjoyed cuddling and playing with Love Bug. They can't help but give her hugs and kisses every chance they get.
I have a feeling Love Bug will be sleeping in Kaelyn's bed along with her other Build-A-Bear Workshop friends. She loves her!
Buy It: You can visit the Build-A-Bear Workshop website and find a store near you, otherwise it's very easy to find a beary special friend right there online.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a $25 Gift Card to Build-A-Bear Workshop!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Like Build-A-Bear Workshop on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow Build-A-Bear Workshop on Twitter
3. 1 extra entry- Sign up for the Build-A-Bear Workshop Email Newsletter (bottom of homepage)
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Build-A-Bear Workshop) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
7. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
8. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
9. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway.