Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive ~ My Thoughts

Posted by Jenna | Sunday, October 03, 2010



A few weeks ago, I introduced you to the new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse. With the added power of fluoride, this mouthwash provides six benefits in one that allows it to be a more complete way to get a better dental checkup versus brushing alone. The six benefits are:

  • Rebuilds Enamel
  • Helps Prevent Cavities
  • Cleans Teeth & Gums
  • Kills Bad Breath Germs
  • Freshens Breath
  • No Burn of Alcohol
As you may remember, I was selected to participate in a test drive program through Mom Central where I would use the rinse for a month and then share my experiences with you. Although I feel I've always done a pretty good job of taking care of my teeth, I've never been the best at using mouthwash on a regular basis. I've tried several brands over the years, but for one reason or another (usually the taste or the burn), I stop using it. That's why I was very excited to try the new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse and have been, twice a day, over the past few weeks.

The first time I used the mouthwash, I was impressed with the clean mint taste. It was surprisingly pleasant and not nearly as strong as other rinses I've tried. A pleasant taste and not too strong...this was new to me! I have to admit that I questioned how well I would like it after using it for an extended period of time...but in all honesty, it's been great! I have no problem using this product and feel it's been a great addition to my daily routine.

I have continued to brush and floss as I always have, while also using the Complete Rinse twice a day, after I brush my teeth in the morning and after brushing my teeth at night. Not only does it make my breath fresher, but it also makes my teeth feel more clean. I am happy to say that after my Crest test drive, I've finally found a mouthwash I like.

**I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. The opinions and experiences noted here are my own and may differ from those of others.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10