Will be back soon!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, June 07, 2010



Having technical difficulties with my blog host this morning....will be back up and running soon!

Update: For some reason I am not able to post to my blog using my computer and wireless connection, but can do so using my hubby's computer and his wireless internet card. If it weren't for that, I would not have been able to post today's giveaway. I hope things are figured out soon...but until then, please be patient, as I may not be able post as much as I otherwise would like to.

How about you? Are you dealing with these same issues on your blog?



2 comments
  1. Cari June 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

    I've been having TONS of issues. Comments disappearing, not being able to get get in at all. Don't know if you are familiar, but Aubut Family and Total Lindsanity apparently don't have their blogs anymore. They were deleted. :( So frustrating. I think I may be making the move to WordPress.

  2. Xenia June 7, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

    Okay, now I just look dumb because apparently everywhere that I tried leaving comments earlier and was told that they didn't... well now here they all are! Look at me looking like a freak leaving multiple comments. Sigh. What was I saying about today needing to be over? :)

Post a Comment


09 10