Metro Dentalcare: Dental Health Care Package Review

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, March 04, 2010



Growing up with a Mom who works in the dental field, I was always taught the importance of dental health. I am thankful to have had that encouragement to take care of my teeth, and now hope to pass that on to my own children. That's why I was very happy when approached by Metro Dentalcare.

Metro Dentalcare is one of the fastest growing dental practices in the Twin Cities (now having 37 practices). Since February was National Children's Dental Health Month, they wanted to send a little dental health 'care package' for our family. The package was really cute and had Kaelyn and Kaden's names on it. Inside we found a little bit of everything you could ever need to take care of your teeth, and some fun goodies as well!

Here is a rundown of just some of the great items they supplied us with to try:

  • toothbrushes
  • toothpaste
  • stickers
  • floss
  • sticker charts
  • activity books
  • toothbrush holder
I was thrilled to receive all of these products, as they will truly help me in taking even better care of mine and my family's teeth! I especially enjoyed the sticker charts and fun activity books. Kaelyn has really enjoyed them a lot! She has liked learning more about her teeth and how to keep them healthy, and these things have helped make it fun. I am saving a couple of these things for Kaden when he gets a little bit older. What kid doesn't like sticker charts and coloring books, right?! And, it's even better if it's encouraging them to take better care of their teeth at the same time!

I am very thankful to Metro Dentalcare for their generosity and sending us this little care package. If you'd like to learn more about Metro Dentalcare, you can visit their website. You can also learn more about protecting your kids' teeth by visiting their YouTube channel.

You can also find Metro Dentalcare on Facebook and Twitter where you'll find helpful oral hygiene tips and advice on a daily basis!

**The products for this review were provided at no cost by Metro Dentalcare. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10