Are you a weekend blogger?

Posted by Jenna | Friday, January 15, 2010



I find myself reading blogs here and there on weekends, but the blogging world seems pretty quiet on Saturdays and Sundays for the most part. It got me wondering...what kind of blogger would you say you are? Are you a weekend blogger, a weekday blogger...or both? Many of you have probably noticed that I am more of a weekday blogger and do not post much on weekends. My hubby doesn't work on weekends so these are the days that the four of us get some quality family time to spend together and relax. It's always so enjoyable and a time I look forward to all week!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!



4 comments
  1. Jessica January 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

    I'm definitely a weekday blogger. As an orthodox Jew, I don't use the computer on Saturday because it's my sabbath. And my hubby doesn't have work/school on Sunday so we have family day on Sundays.

  2. Jamie January 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

    Only weekday unless it is something really cool/important. Sometimes reviews/giveaways can take awhile to write and post so a weekend is also much appreciated!

  3. Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

    I'm definitely only a weekday blogger. I'll read some here and there and I'll blog if it's really big or necessary but for the most part, nope. Monday-Friday. and Friday is a pretty slow day. Normally it's just to catch up on anything I missed during the week.

  4. Jaedyn January 15, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

    I'm a weekday blogger, too - though sometimes at night on the weekends I get a chance to write up a post or catch up on something. Generally we're busy doing stuff together as a family, though. :-)

Post a Comment


09 10