Winners!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, January 04, 2010



I have several winners to announce...all have been contacted and confirmed their winnings. Thanks to all who entered and took the time to visit these websites. It's greatly appreciated.

Zutano Itzy Bitzy Shop $75 GC
Commenter #160, cdziuba said "Holiday Extravaganza Button ceeceeblogger.blogspot.com entry 3"

Pipila Pacifier Sterilizer
Commenter #108, Pumpkin Bear said, "I have your holiday event button scrolling on my blog here: http://thepumpkinbear.blogspot.com/"


Creativity For Kids Item of Choice
Commenter #255, takisha a. said "I Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (post #1)"

The Baby's Bundle Snuggle Blanket
Commenter #373, thishumanscondition said "FB Fan!"

Phoenix Trading Prize Pack
Commenter #72, clallen said "1 sub by email"

Also...the WubbaNub Gift Pack giveaway ends tonight! Be sure to enter if you haven't.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10