Short Christmas Break

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, December 23, 2009



This past weekend we had a couple of Christmas get togethers on my hubby's side. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family and begin our Christmas celebrations.


We have more fun family get togethers planned on my side of the family over the coming days. I plan to take it all in and relax with the family. :) I will be taking a short Christmas Break from posting on my blog starting tomorrow. I will be back to posting great product reviews and giveaways on Monday, December 28th.

Wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas!!



2 comments
  1. Anonymous December 23, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

    Enjoy your break. Merry Christmas!

  2. Unknown December 23, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

    What a couple of cuties!!! Have a great time with your families and Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment


09 10