One Year Older...

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, October 21, 2009



Isn't it crazy how quickly the time flies?! Today is my 27th birthday and I think each year that passes goes by faster than the last. Having a birthday in the middle of the week makes it a little difficult to do much. That's ok though...I've been too busy nesting and planning for Kaelyn's birthday (in just a couple of weeks my baby will be 2 already) to even think about my own birthday. My hubby is always good to make every birthday special though.

We also had fun celebrating with my family this past weekend. We went out to eat and celebrated mine and my twin brother's birthday, as well as to celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday which is just 5 days after ours. It was great getting everyone together and the yummy food and cake were wonderful!

All in all I'd say so far this has been a wonderful 27th birthday.. Being with family is always my idea of a great time! Oh, and the highlight of the day would have to be when Kaelyn started singing "Happy Birthday" to me. :) Melts my heart. She doesn't know the verse "Happy Birthday Dear Mommy", so the whole song was "Happy Birthday to you" and it was absolutely adorable! It's the little things that mean the most!



8 comments
  1. Sherri October 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

    Happy, Happy Birthday Jenna! Hope your day continues to be fabulous!!!

  2. Honey + Lime October 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

    Wow, were the same age! Happy Birthday!

    Mommygaga

  3. AmberRay October 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

    Happy Birthday! I know what you mean I turned 28 this year and my youngest turned two last week.

  4. The Little Miss October 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

    Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I think that everyone says the older you get the faster time flys by...why do you think? I dont know

    Im having a giveaway at my blog if you want to check it out : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo
    Priscila

  5. Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

    Happy Birthday to you and your twin brother!!! 27 years young.

    Lynn

  6. A Lil Enchanted October 21, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

    Happy Birthday!! You think it's going by fast now... just wait... it gets faster every year.

    A Lil Enchanted,
    ~LaShan~

  7. Patricia October 22, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

    Happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoyed it and wishing you many, many more.

  8. Anonymous October 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

    Happy Late Birthday to you! I'm glad you had a good day. That is sooo cute that Kaelyn started singing Happy Birthday. It melted my heart too when my daughter started singing that.

Post a Comment


09 10