4 More Weeks....

Posted by Jenna | Monday, October 26, 2009

I apologize I have been MIA for a few days. This weekend Kaelyn spent a couple of days with her Grandma and hubby and I devoted our time to cleaning the house and preparing for the baby (the nesting phase has kicked in even more). We have 4 more weeks left until we meet our little one...YAY! We decided it was time to get out some of the baby stuff and finish getting the nursery ready. It feels good to have accomplished so much. We even had a date...which was nice too!

There is not much to update, other than the day is getting closer. The third trimester has gone pretty smoothly so far...can't really complain much. I look forward to meeting our little one and seeing Kaelyn in her big sister role. She's going to be great!

I've also been prepping for my Holiday Extravaganza. November 2nd is the day it starts, so if you want to....grab a button found along the side column!!



1 comments
  1. Dee October 26, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

    WOW! Only 4 more weeks!! I know you're excited

Post a Comment


09 10