We're always looking for ways to eat healthier...especially now that we have Kaelyn. She eats many organic foods and I do my best to make sure she gets the food groups she needs each day as well. That's why I was thrilled to learn more about Funky Monkey Snacks and have the opportunity to try them!! With obesity on the rise among children in America today, and the desire of many to learn more about healthy snacking and eating...I thought I'd pass along a little information about these snacks and our experience with them.

Funky Monkey Snacks are a healthier alternative to the snacks available to children that we find on our grocery store shelves....like cookies, candy, etc. So what makes Funky Monkey Snacks so great? Well....they are freeze dried fruit-all natural, with no added sugar, preservatives, colors or flavors! They are also gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. In every ounce there is actually 3 servings of fruit! I wasn't sure how we, or Kaelyn would like them, so I was very anxious to try them when the package arrived. We received all four flavors available: Bananamon (banana/cinnamon), Carnaval Mix (banana, pineapple, papaya, and raisins), Jivealime (pineapple/lime juice) and Purple Funk (banana/acai berries). We tried them all, and a personal favorite of all three of us was the Bananamon. Kaelyn liked them all, but this was especially her favorite! She LOVES Bananas! I was amazed at how well she ate these snacks and it was great knowing that I was giving her something healthy and natural. It's definitely a snack I would recommend to anyone with children!

You can learn more about these snacks and where they can be purchased on the Funky Monkey Snacks website!



1 comments
  1. Mozi Esme August 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

    My daughter doesn't like fruit at all (except watermelon) - maybe I should look into this...

Post a Comment


09 10