A Thousand Words Thursday!

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, July 23, 2009



Cheaper Than Therapy
As I walked in Kaelyn's room and found her looking so tiny in her big girl bed, it hit me that she is no longer a baby, but now a toddler. She will never be sleeping in a crib again...and will forever sleep in a big girl bed now! It's an odd thing to think about. Where does the time go?!

Kaelyn in her crib-7 months

Kaelyn in her big girl bed-20 months


Visit Cheaper Than Therapy for more Thousand Words Thursday entries!



4 comments
  1. Martha July 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

    She looks so comfy. I wish I could sleep like a baby!

    Happy ATWT!

  2. Sherri July 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

    How adorable! I so wish I could slow down the days sometimes...especially looking at sweet sleeping pictures.

  3. Nicolasa July 23, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

    Aw! They grow so quickly!

  4. Dee July 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

    I dont know but it makes me so sad! And what a cutie!

Post a Comment


09 10