A good cookie every once in a while always helps to relieve some of my cravings during pregnancy! That's why I was looking forward to having the opportunity to try and review the NEW Pillsbury Simply...TM Refrigerated Cookies!! Who can say no to cookies, right?! Sometimes I do find "simple" foods to taste simple and bland, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but was excited to try them and find out.
After baking them, my hubby and I tried a couple right away! Cookies are always best right out of the oven!! YUM! I have to tell you that they were delicious!! They didn't taste like ready to bake cookies at all! What's even better about these new cookies from Pillsbury is that they are made with wholesome ingredients like flour, eggs, and vanilla and have 0g Trans Fat, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors/flavors and no preservatives! They also come in two favorite flavors....Chocolate chip and Peanut Butter! Ready to bake cookies are wonderful because there is no messy preparation, they are ready in minutes and there is very little cleanup afterward. We were very impressed with these cookies and plan on using this $1.25 off coupon to buy more Pillsbury Simply...TM Refrigerated Cookies in the near future!! Feel free to print it off and try them for yourself!
Along with the coupon for our free cookies, we also received a cute cookie jar and a really great canvas grocery tote! What's great is, MyBlogSpark has offered one of my readers the same Free Cookies Coupon and Prize Pack!
How To Enter To Win: To enter all you have to do is leave me a comment letting me know which flavor of cookies you would choose if you won!
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. If you have Entrecard, drop your card on me and let me know once you have.
6. Follow me on Twitter here AND tweet about this giveaway!
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!