New OFF! Products Review

Posted by Jenna | Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer is quickly approaching, and here where we live that means mosquitoes! Yuck! I have to admit that although I enjoy the warmer weather during the summer months....mosquitoes can often times ruin my wanting to be outdoors. Having a toddler now though has me thinking differently. She LOVES to be outdoors, and that means my hubby and I have to be outdoors too. It's fun to watch her play and to spend time with her. I want to be enjoy all those times we will have to spend outdoors as a family this summer...and that's why I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try the new OFF! Products: OFF! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent and the OFF! PowerPad Lamp from BzzAgent.

We don't have a lot of mosquitoes out yet...but as we were outside at the beginning of the week we did notice a couple. I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to try my new OFF! products. I thought they worked rather well. I have to say that the OFF! Clip-on was probably my favorite. It was just so easy to use, and it goes wherever you go. So when I'm running around the yard with Kaelyn...there it is with me the whole time. I enjoyed the OFF PowerPad Lamp as well....the only downfall is that it stays put. It's good for those nights when we sit out on our patio as a family. The nice thing about it is that although it doesn't move, it does repel up to a 15 ft x 15 ft area....that's quite a bit. What I appreciated about both was that I didn't have to apply the spray to my skin or clothing. I also didn't notice a chemical odor which was nice as well....as typically that is something gives me a headache right away! My hubby liked them so much that he's actually wanting to take them to work with him! He works in agriculture and is outside a lot...so this would be perfect...especially the OFF! Clip-on.

You can learn more about these OFF! Products and how they can protect you from mosquitoes without having to spray anything all over you! I think it's definitely worth checking out....especially as mosquito weather nears and will be here before we know it!



1 comments
  1. Friendship Society May 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

    I plan to try these, I hate the spray it gives me a headache too. Wishing you many smiles and a bug bite free summer. Katherine

Post a Comment


09 10