Organic Milk Coupons

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Since Kaelyn was born we have been trying our best to eat more organic foods. With that decision, came our transition to organic milk. When she turned 12 months, I began weaning her onto Organic Whole Milk and she took to it amazingly! She absolutely loves it. It feels great to be giving her something that offers everything other kinds of milk offer along with the benefits of organic production. Anyone who buys organic foods knows that it's a healthy choice, but also an expensive one. We have found this with Kaelyn's milk....so I went searching for deals and coupons.

In my search for a cheaper way to purchase organic foods, I came across three sites which offer some amazing deals. I know there are other families out there going organic who would benefit from the offers available, so I thought I'd pass them along.

You can check out Horizon Organic, Organic Valley, and Stonyfield Farm. Horizon Organic allows you to enter your e-mail address and access any coupons available at that time. They will also keep you up to date via e-mail. Organic Valley has many coupons available to print as well, including those for milk! Stonyfield Farm does not have coupons for milk, however does offer many for other organic dairy products including yogurts and more.



1 comments
  1. Coupon Dad March 4, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

    Hi Jenna!

    Thought I'd stop by again (may have to make this a routine, love your blog).

    I know what you mean about Natural / Organic Food being so expensive. A lot of people comment about how in today's economy how hard it is to spend the extra money to buy these items.

    Here are a couple of other places to check out for good coupons as well that I have come across.

    Mambo Sprouts http://www.mambosprouts.com/

    Affluent Pauper
    http://affluentpauper.blogspot.com/2009/01/organic-coupons-where-to-find-them.html

    and of course I have a section on my site as well :)

    Hope this helps!

Post a Comment


09 10