Deals on Baby Products

Posted by Jenna | Monday, March 02, 2009

One of the most expensive items we purchase since having Kaelyn is diapers. I'm sure many parents can relate! I did some searching to find deals on both Pampers and Huggies (both of which we have used) and came across so many great ones that I couldn't help but pass them along to anyone else who could find them as useful as myself. In the process I also came across some wonderful deals for Seventh Generation products (both baby and other) that I wanted to share as well.

Let's start with Huggies. The two very best deals I found are over at Coupons.com! Here is where you'll find daily deals that you won't want to miss for a variety of things, including those for your baby. You can get 5.00 off any 1 Huggies Gentle Care product and/or 3.00 off any Huggies Natural Fit diapers by clicking here. (Thanks Baby Cheapskate!)

Pampers has some great deals going on at the moment as well. One of which I wanted to share with you is over at StartSampling, which I happened to find at Freebies For Mom. (Thanks!) You will find a great offer where you can asking for a coupon to get 1.50 off on Pampers products. With Huggies Diapers you can turn in your receipts to The Caregivers Marketplace and they will give you 75 cents back for each package.

One other great thing about Pampers is that they have codes which you can submit to their Gifts to Grow program and reedem for prizes. About a month ago I found out from my sister in law that there are actually some codes out there available to everyone, no matter if they purchase Pampers Products or not! Since then I've been using many of them. Here are some of which are still current and worth anywhere from 1-3 points each.

GIVE09UNICEFGTG

HAPPYHOLIDAY089

THRIFTYMOMMYGTG


Finally is Seventh Generation. Seventh Generation offers some wonderful products for the Mom who is looking for healthier options for her family. Find non-toxic products with this company. About a week ago I joined Seventh Generation and gained access to some great deals and coupons. A couple which are available right now are $2.00 off diapers, wipes and baby products, as well as $1.00 off any cleaning or baby product.



2 comments
  1. Coupon Dad March 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

    Just came across your blog and think it's great! Cool design.

    The Huggies coupons at Coupons.com this week are awesome. Wanted to let your readers know that if they shop at Walgreens ever they should hang on to those until next week. The week of 3/8 at Walgreens they are having a deal if you buy $25 in Huggies products you get $10 in register rewards (money to use on your next visit). Also the Jumbo packs will be on sale for $10, and you can use the coupons on top of all that!

    With all the deals if you buy 3 ($30 minus the $15.00 in coupons you print, minus the $10 RR) would be getting 3 Jumbo packs for $5!!!

    Wow...great deal huh :)

    Coupon Dad

  2. Cascia Talbert March 3, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

    Wow great deals! I always make sure I use a coupon when I buy diapers. My son can only use Pampers or Huggies. All the other brands leak. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment


09 10