Brand Name Baby Clothes: Splurge or Budget?

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm sure many can relate when I say how much fun it is to buy for a baby girl!! Right?! I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I had a little boy!! Little baby clothes are so cute! I can't get over the styles and things they come up with. My husband always says how much the little girl clothes look just like the things I wear as an adult! Since I was a little baby....clothes sure have come a long way. My mom dressed me in stylish clothes too....I guess maybe it's the styles that have changed, not the variety design?! Either way, I find it almost overwhelming when I'm in a store looking for clothes for Kaelyn. There's just so much, and usually it's not cheap! For as quickly as babies grow...I think it's absolutely absurd to spend the money on some of these clothes. For example, for a simple winter jacket, which I've been looking for Kaelyn for this winter....at Saks they are 125 dollars and at Old Navy they are only 32. Many people enjoy paying for a brand, which I admittedly have done in the past as well. However, when it comes to my daughter who grows out of clothes almost more quickly than I can buy them...I have to say that I'm going to stick to the cheaper ones.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10