The Privelege of Being a SAHM

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Have you ever seen or used those little baby calendars where you can fill in everything your baby is doing throughout their first year? We got one before Kaelyn was born at a baby shower...and I absolutely LOVE it!! At first I didn't know how much I would use it, but with time I see that it makes keeping track of her milestones so simple! We have a baby book...but it's easier to jot things down in the calendar and transfer some of the information to the baby book later.

Anyways...as I was writing in her calendar the other day....I came to realize what an eventful and significant month it has been! Out of any other month....Kaelyn has learned more and has done more in July by far! She is becoming her own little person and really showing us that she understands so much already! Not only is she doing the typical large motor things like standing up along furniture and taking a few steps, but she's also doing things like clapping, waving, blowing kisses, signing "more"....and even going and getting toys that we ask her too. For instance, she knows what her puppy is, what her baby is, etc. It's SO much fun to see her learning new things and becoming more independent. Aren't babies smart?!! Wow!! I enjoy each day and watching her change and grow. It is such a privelege to be a stay at home mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10