Make Your Own Baby Food

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's that time again when I need to find some time to stock up on some of the homemade baby food that I make for Kaelyn. Even though I don't have a lot of time during the day...it's still something that I really enjoy doing. I like knowing what she's eating and that it's not artificially flavored or full of preservatives of some kind. Even though it's a bit more time consuming that going out and buying jarred food....it's so worth it when it means giving Kaelyn the absolute best and most healthy foods. It's also a lot cheaper, which is great too! If you've never tried making your own baby food, definitely give it a whirl! It's easier than you may think, and a lot of fun actually! As long as you have the food and some sort of a blending machine...you're set!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10