Words of Advice

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One of the biggest pieces of advice that I haven't always been good to follow since having Kaelyn is "make sure to sleep when she sleeps". Kaelyn has been such a wonderful sleeper from the moment we brought her home from the hospital that I haven't had to do that too often. However, today I was absolutely exhausted. Between taking care of her, cleaning the house and having company here some of the day...I really needed a little down time to just relax. Almost four months old now, she is not sleeping during the day nearly as much, so at 12:30 when she laid down for her afternoon nap I decided it would be the perfect time to do the same. Wow, did it help! I woke up refreshed and ready for the rest of my day. It wasn't a long nap, but a much needed one at that. I feel I am a better wife and mother when I am rested and not running on empty. I may have to follow the advice of all of those smart people who told me to sleep when she sleeps more often.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10