It seems that these days we must research everything before using it, especially when it comes to the products that we use with our precious little ones. Up until now I have only breastfed my little girl...no bottles at all. I know at some point I may have the need for a bottle though, so today I began researching to find the best brand and kind to use. As I did some digging online, it came to my attention that there are some very interesting studies being done on the safety, or lack there of, when it comes to 95% of the plastic baby bottles that people use. Are you curious as to what I might be referring to?

It's been found that many popular brands of plastic baby bottles leak BPA when heated. This is a toxic chemical that is used to make the plastic. Everything I have read links BPA to things like obesity, certain cancers, diabetes and more. This is a chemical that is not healthy for any of us, but especially infants and children. There are many people switching from plastic bottles to glass bottles....a choice I'm strongly considering and one I urge you to think about as well.



1 comments
  1. Anonymous March 7, 2013 at 10:56 PM  

    You will only make things getting back together correct way when considering In .
    exactly what do I do to acquire my ex girlfriend againIn
    .. [url=http://www.aromatherapyaustralia.com.au/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=97473&Itemid=0]how to get
    your ex back[/url] Her is just not particularly busy with men-female relationships and adopts a well-away than previously, and capable of doing
    anything. If you're ready try taking some proven http://www.tsearchusa.com/groups/the-way-to-throw-an-appreciation-mean/ fundamental chat with him, stop the dialogue with him if some friends or acquaintances go into the locale and tackle them.

    Here is my web-site get your ex girlfriend back
    my web page > how to get him back

Post a Comment


09 10