Let The Journey Begin....

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and always knew that we wanted children!! Last February we found out that I was pregnant and were extremely excited about it!! We couldn't wait to become parents and meet our little one! :) Those next 9 months went by very quickly, and this month our beautiful daughter was born!! She is everything we had imagined her to be and more. What a blessing she is and has been to our lives so far. Becoming a mother is something I had thought about and dreamed of since I was a little girl. Now, this dream has become a reality and I'm loving every minute of it. The biggest change to becoming a mother is learning to balance all of the other aspects of my life at the same time. Between being a wife, a mother, a stay at home mom who tries to make a little extra cash here and there, as well as keeping the house clean, making meals and getting exercise in once in a while...I've learned that the balancing act of motherhood is not always an easy one, but an adventure I am living daily, learning about with each moment that passes, and loving with all of my heart! I wouldn't change a thing and thank God for each and every day and all that He has blessed our family with! With that said, I thought it would be fun to begin a blog about the adventure of motherhood and the balancing act it entails! I'm looking forward to sharing my life as an everyday mom and relating to other mothers out there who are also experiencing this wonderful adventure and journey of motherhood!!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10