Best Enchilada Recipe

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have a mom who really knows how to cook!! I grew up loving so many of her meals, and have enjoyed learning the recipes to each one of them now that I'm grown and have a family of my own. Sometimes I think there are just those family recipes that live on forever. Our family's Enchilada recipe is definitely one of those that has been, and always will be passed down from generation to generation. If you're ever in the mood to try something different, take a shot at this yummy recipe...I think you'll absolutely love it as much as my family and I have over the years!

Ingredients
1 can Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce (15 oz)
1 can La Preferida Mild Enchilada Sauce (10 oz)
1 can Tomato Sauce (15 oz)
1 1/2 lbs hamburger
1 lg and 1 sm can of Old El Paso Refried Beans
Taco Sauce to taste
2 Cups of Bisquick
1/2 C Water

All you need to do is mix the two enchilada sauces and the tomato sauce together (this is the sauce). Then, brown the hamburger...drain it...and mix in the refried beans and taco sauce. Finally stir the bisquick and water together, rolling it out so it is easy to work with. Roll out tortillas that are of a size that you like and place them on a skillet. Wait until one side bubbles, then flip it over and count to 10. Then...Viola...you have a yummy tortilla to put your mixture in and cover with sauce! I really enjoy this recipe and I thought others out there might as well!!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10