**This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
After the fun summer we had as a family, I didn't think I'd be ready for back-to-school time. However, the day came when two of my kiddos headed off to their first day of school for the year and it felt good...for all of us! It meant we were able to get back into our routine of early bedtimes, preparing lunches, working on homework in the evenings and talking about our day around the dinner table.
With a new school year upon us, I've been busy re-organizing my kids' cubbies at home, filling our calendar with school events (to hopefully stay more organized), and of course making sure the kids have all of the supplies and school clothes they need to start the year. Preparing for back to school also means stocking up on the essentials for our whole family! Thankfully, HealthyEssentials.com makes that easy with great savings (more than $40) on toiletries and other necessities for the season.
Once the busyness of summer dies down, I have a little more time to focus on refreshing my own routine too! That means taking better care of my skin! I am super excited to continue using the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream! I love that the Aveeno scrub helps with skin tone, texture and clarity and that the RoC cream helps with wrinkles. These are both products I can definitely use to refresh my routine...making me look and feel better.
I've also found that washing my face with the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit helps to wake me up in the morning too which has been great as we were not used to waking up so early over the summer months!
Of course this is also a great time of year to stock up on essentials our family uses on a daily basis like the Listerine Healthy White Gentle Rinse and of course, with winter around the corner, Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion!
As I mentioned, Healthy Essentials is offering amazing printable coupons, tips and tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love! While you're there, check out some of these great savings too:
- Save $1.00 on JOHNSON'S® Baby NO MORE TANGLES® or Extra Conditioning hair care product (excludes sizes 1 oz.-4 oz., JOHNSON'S® BUDDIES® and JOHNSON'S® KIDS® products)
- Save $2.00 on any (2) AVEENO® products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars, trial sizes and 2.5 oz. lotion sizes)
- Save $2.00 on any (1) RoC® Anti-Aging product
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Cleansing, Moisture, or Acne product
- Save $1.00 on any (1) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Product
- Save $1.50 on any (1) VISINE® product (0.5 fl. oz. or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash, or (1) LISTERINE®NATURALS™ Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE, or (1) LISTERINE® ZERO®, or (1) LISTERINE® FLUORIDE DEFENSE® Anticavity Mouthwash product (Valid on products 1L or larger)