Back-to-School Fashion for Kids at Kohl's {Review}

Posted by Jenna | Saturday, August 23, 2014




**Kohl's sent me a gift card to help facilitate my back-to-school review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

Back-to-school season is here, can you believe it?!! Wow, where did the summer go?! Not only do I have one in 1st grade this year, but my 4 year old is starting preschool too. That means we have double the back-to-school shopping to do...not only for supplies, but also clothing too!



I enjoy shopping as a family, it's a chance for us to get out and spend time together. However, with three little ones, shopping is always more pleasant when we are able to do much of our shopping in one place! That's why Kohl's is my must-have back-to-school shop! 


We find ourselves shopping at Kohl's often, and back-to-school shopping has been no different! They offer a great variety of clothing for the whole family, not to mention the other things a person may need such as backpacks, lunch boxes, shoes, etc!

As we shopped at Kohl's for back-to-school, I found that they are a great one-stop-shop for kids of all ages. Having already found some of the essentials we needed like back packs, socks and lunch boxes, we were focused on back-to-school fashion for our two school-age kids! Thankfully, Kohl's makes it super easy to find exactly what we need on a reasonable budget!

Both kids just recently started growing out of the current size they are in, so it was necessary to get them some new things for school and the fall season that is nearing. What I love about Kohl's is the great variety of quality brands offered. Their styles are so cute, and they always have great mix and match clothing which saves us a lot of money! 

For the girls there were tons of leggings, tunics, tops and pants to choose from, not to mention some amazing deals on the clearance racks as well! Since they are always the same brands they always carry...I'm able to buy them a few items and know that they can be mix and matched to make several outfits. As a mom who is now buying for two during back-to-school season...this is hugely appreciated!!

I love the variety in colors and design. Whether your little girl likes princess, plaid or even butterflies...they have it all!!



The boys clothes were just as cute with lots of choices of pants, shirts, sweatshirts and more! I appreciate that the items I found can be worn as comfortable clothes or a little bit more dressed up! He absolutely loves sports and cars, so I was happy to find so many choices within these themes...however there's also superheros as well as classic stripes and button down shirts! There's truly something for every occasion and style. 





On our shopping trip I was able to find both Kaelyn and Kaden several items that will be perfect for school! I was able to spend less by purchasing items that could be mix and matched not only with each other, but also the other clothes they already have. I also am happy with the quality found at Kohl's and know these clothes will not only have my kids going to school in style but will last through the wear and tear of P.E., recess and more!



Our back-to-school shopping went smoothly and we were able to find everything the kids would need as they head into a new school year! Being able to shop for it all in one store was extremely convenient and one of the reasons I shop at Kohl's frequently! I also love that they offer such low prices, with great savings (coupons and Kohl's cash) to bring the bill even lower! We save a lot of money shopping at Kohl's and will always remain loyal customers.


You can connect with Kohl's on Twitter and Facebook.




5 comments
  1. Jennifer T. September 3, 2014 at 5:58 PM  

    I love Kohl's! Both my kids' wardrobes are mostly from Kohl's because they always have such good sales. I can get a lot more clothes when I combine Kohl's Cash and their coupons.

  2. Shelly Peterson September 4, 2014 at 8:28 PM  

    What cuties! You got some great outfits at Kohl's. We love shopping there.

  3. rj7777 September 8, 2014 at 11:13 PM  

    Great pictures of your kids. I am going to start going to Kohl's because now there is one near me. There wasn't one where I used to live. Rita Spratlen

  4. Photo Cut Out December 6, 2016 at 8:51 AM  

    So cute babies photographs . Like the very much .

  5. yanmaneee July 26, 2019 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment


09 10