**This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
It's hard to believe, but Earth Day will be here before we know it. April is just flying by! And, as the big day nears, Healthy Essentials Products have you covered! They are offering amazing printable coupons, tips, tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love! You can save over $55 by visiting HealthyEssentials.com this month and signing up for the Healthy Essentials program coupons and offers.
While you're there, be sure to check out some of the fantastic deals below!
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON'S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosses
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
Aside from these amazing savings, you can also check out Donate a Photo! This is a free app that allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes they care about through one simple act - taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate a Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
There's also helpful tips and facts on what and where to recycle! Recycling is so important, it's something our family is continually working to do more of, and sharing the need for it with our children as well!
You can see J&J employees share their thoughts or sustainability in this powerful video.
I'm really excited about all that is going on this month in celebration of Earth Day! I'd love for you to join us for a Healthy Essentials Twitter party all about shareable moments with friends and family - anywhere from online to in the store to your own medicine cabinet. You can use the #Moms4NJonsumer hashtag to follow along and see more details and RSVP at the Twtvite1! The Twitter party will take place Thursday, April 17 at 1 pm ET (noon CT/10am PT).