Wardrobe Must-Haves for the Busy Mom

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, March 05, 2014




No matter if I'm spending the day at home, or running errands with my kids or hubby...I need to make getting ready as quick and easy as possible. As a busy mom, I am always looking for quick and easy additions to my wardrobe.

One of the main things I look for when buying clothing is versatility. When items are more simple, they can be mix and matched easily and paired with accessories to make a great outfit every time. The classic button down shirt is one of my favorites and such a great addition to any closet. It's simple to grab and wear with almost any pants or skirt choice, and can easily be dressed up or down. 


I especially like that the button down shirts found at InStyle Essentials are made to be well-fitted at both the bustline and at the waist. Having a shirt that fits well is not only more comfortable, but also makes me feel great too! I look for something that's flattering, but still a relaxed fit that I can move around in easily. 

I was drawn to the casual styling and laid-back yet pulled-together look of the Weekend Tunic button down top! It would work well with jeans, dress pants, or even my favorite (and most comfortable) pair of leggings! Perfect for a day in, or a day out. What more could a busy mom ask for?!

Finding clothing that is versatile, stylish and comfortable are must-haves in my wardrobe. What's important to you when shopping for new clothing? 



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10