With the new year I've made it my goal to become more organized, especially when it comes to scheduling our family's time/commitments. To do a better job, I need a planner that will help me keep track of everything. That's why I was happy when introduced to Tools4Wisdom!
**The product for this review was provided by Tools4Wisdom. All opinions are my own.
In my younger years, I always considered myself a fairly organized person. That all changed however, once I had children and find myself balancing more and more. I tend to forget commitments we have, goals for the month that have been set, and throw together grocery lists last minute.
Tools4Wisdom.com offers a wide selection of planners to help meet the needs of those who use them, both long term and short term. These planners are designed to help you make daily choices that are smart. They are not only filled with weekly and monthly planners, but also thought provoking sections to inspire and encourage you as well.
In looking through the different planners offered, the Mom Planner and its amazing list of features stuck out to me right away!
- Thick plastic poly cover
- 200+premium paper pages
- Durable spiral binding
- Planning pages include: 12 goal settings pages, 12 months weekly planner with 2 page/month goals pages, 2 page/month calendars, 2 pages/week planner journal pages
- Animated planner preview
- Live recording of part-1 of The Art of Planning webinar
- Video-Trailer to the next live webinar on February 3rd
- Link to the Planners by Tools4Wisdom store on Amazon.com
- Preview access to their library of +77 printable planner downloads!