**The product for this review was provided by Mamas & Papas. All opinions are my own.
If you've been a follower here for a while, you know that I'm a big fan of Mamas & Papas. We have owned several of their products over the years and are always impressed with the quality and overall appeal for both child and parent.
If you aren't familiar with this great company, here's a bit about them:
Founded in 1981 by UK's first female entrepreneurs Lisa Scacchetti, Mamas & Papas is a brand built on a passion for style, quality and innovation. Luisa's vision is one the company still holds on to today, that "Every product and collection in our range must not only look good, but also add simplicity and assurance to a parent's daily routine. We are about sophistication, yet simple, solutions, with unprecedented attention to detail in everything we do".
I have found that this family owned business is committed to giving parents the very best in stylish and practical baby products. That's why, when the time came to look for the perfect booster seat for Caysen, I turned to Mamas & Papas and was thrilled when asked to review their Baby Bud Booster Seat!
- 3 stage seat that grows with baby
- Easily fits most chairs securely so you can boost your little one up to almost any table
- Provides added comfort and support for baby with removable soft seat insert and 3 position removable tray
- Easy to wipe clean with no crevices to trap food and crumbs
- Non slip feet and 2 chair harness give extra safety and stability
- Designed for children ages 6m-3y