Holiday Gift Guide 2013: H20 Mop X5 5 in 1 Steam Cleaner {Review}

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, December 18, 2013



**The product for this review was provided at no cost to me. However, all opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

Although I wouldn't consider myself a "clean freak", having my floors spotless is one thing I'm particular about. With three little ones playing and laying on the floors on a daily basis, it's important to me that I keep my floors free of dirt. I am always looking for ways to make this job, and other cleaning tasks, easier. As a busy mom I want to spend less time cleaning and more time with my family. Thankfully, I have found the answer with the H20 Mop X5 5-in-1 Steam Cleaner!

If you're not familiar with it, the H20 Mop X5 5-in-1 Steamer is designed to clean and make all the surfaces in your home sparkle without the use of harsh chemicals. In seconds, the powerful H20 Mop X5 steamer converts ordinary water into steam to clean everything from the floors and carpets to counters, toilets and even windows! 


When I first learned about this product, I was impressed with the fact that it was a 5-in-1 cleaning machine. I love when products make my cleaning jobs easier and more convenient, as well as allow me to clean without harsh chemicals. The H20 Mop X5 makes all of that possible, and I couldn't have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review one!

Features/Benefits:
  • Variable steam
  • Filter free design
  • Lightweight (less than 5 lbs)
  • Comes with window cleaning tool, jet nozzle, extension hose, round nylon brush x2, glider, window cleaning coral cloth x2, microfiber cloth for mop head x2, elite short steam lazer, coral cloth for mop head, strap for hand held steamer
  • Works as a floor cleaner, hand held steamer, window cleaner, carpet cleaner, and garment cleaner
When our H20 Mop X5 arrived, I was excited to test it out. Our floors were due for a good cleaning, as they are by the end of every week...so we got everything out of the box. I was impressed with all the different accessories that came with it! I love that it's one product made to do several different jobs, making this busy momma's life a lot easier!

The steam mop did require some minor assembly, but thankfully came with a very user-friendly manual that made the process of getting it put together quick and easy!

The handle and mop head snap onto the main body. Once we had everything in place, we simply turned the water tank cap to the open position and added the water with a cup. 

We then selected one of the steam regulator positions. There are four of them: Low Steam, Medium Steam, High Steam and Hot Spray. The low steam is for sensitive surfaces like garments and sealed hardwood/laminate. The medium steam is for light cleaning of plastics, granite, tiles, windows/mirrors, etc. The high steam is used for tougher stains on carpets, door mats and stainless steel. And, the hot spray is for scrubbing of concrete, toilets, sinks, and more! 

We use the Medium Steam and Hot Spray most often. I appreciate that there are different levels to choose from depending what surface and type of cleaning job we're doing. Just another feature that makes this steam mop so versatile! 

Before getting started we also attached the Microfiber Cloth to the mop head. It has fastening strips which grip right to the bottom of the mop head. 

In no time we were set up and ready to clean the floors. The super hot steam helps to loosen dirt and grime, while the microfiber pad lifts and locks the mess in. In using it on our hard floors, we have found that it does a very good job of getting things cleaned. Not only do the floors look great, but the pad is dirty and gross looking after using it so I know it's cleaning well! 

When we use this steam mop, we use it on a large space as we have a lot of hard floors on our main level. Given the large space, we find that the cord is a bit short to reach everywhere we need it to without having to be unplugged and plugged back in. This really hasn't bothered us though, as it's easy to do and doesn't take much time to find a closer outlet.  

The mop is very easy to use and maneuver. It's lightweight weighing under 5 lbs, even when full! It's powerful and makes the job of cleaning floors not as dreaded as it once was! It goes quickly and in no time our floors are sparkling clean!

We've also used this on our carpet with good results! We simply put the carpet glider on the mop head and glide over our carpets. It helps to remove stains and spot cleans when necessary. With this, I don't think we'll ever have to rent a carpet cleaner again. It has worked great on some stubborn dirty spots we had on our carpet! 

Of course, a floor cleaner is just one use for this H20 Mop X5! With the click of two buttons, the H20 Mop X5 steamer transforms into a handheld steamer. It comes with the jet nozzle and nylon brush which attach where the mop head goes. Now I can be more green in my cleaning by using steam and not chemical products. I can use it to clean the sinks, toilets, and hard to reach spaces!


We've also used the Elite Short Steam Lazer which blasts away dirt in hard-to-reach areas with precision laser focus. I especially like this for under our kitchen cupboards where dirt and dust hide. It's not always easy to get this area clean, but now it's a piece of cake!

I love that this product is also a window cleaner. This is a job I do not care for, but the H20 Mop X5 makes it easy! I simply attach the extra long extension hose that came with it as well as the window cleaning tool and window cleaning cloth and we're ready to go! It's great for windows, glass and mirrors and doesn't seem to leave streaks like traditional cleaners do!

The fifth use for this steamer was the one that really impressed me! This steam mop can be transformed into a garment steamer! There's a garment steaming cloth that goes over the window cleaning tool. I think this will especially come in handy for curtains and draperies! 

Overall we've been very impressed with the H20 Mop X5! It's incredibly easy to use and very versatile. I love that it helps me get many jobs done easily, without having to have five different products to do them! The H20 Mop has worked with great results for us and gives me peace of mind knowing that I'm cleaning with steam and not harsh chemicals!

I would recommend checking the H20 Mop X5 out to anyone looking to make cleaning tasks easier. It would make a fantastic gift idea as well!

For more information on the steamer and where to buy, you can visit the H20 Mop X5 website!

You can also connect on their blog and Facebook



4 comments
  1. Victoria Ess December 19, 2013 at 6:44 AM  

    I saw this on TV and thought it would be perfect for my mother. Thanks for the review!

  2. aperry December 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM  

    Looks amazing. ... I love the versatility.

  3. Jen F December 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM  

    This looks really neat! I love that you can use it on so many different types of surfaces. Thanks for the great review!

  4. Anonymous August 12, 2014 at 2:20 AM  

    This summer, Manchester M88 has a new appearance under new coach Louis van Gaal time, after a dark season of "chosen one" - David Moyes. Reds revived after less than 2 months, the best example is the tour of the United States when MU played and sublimation ICC champions Trophy m88mi
    passing a series of big names such as AS Roma, Inter Milan, Real and M88 rivals Liverpool implacable in the finals.

Post a Comment


09 10