**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Arm & Hammer. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating


Christmas is just around the corner, can you believe it?! I love this time of year, but the closer it gets I often feel overwhelmed with all that needs to be done. Over the holidays we always have a lot of family visiting, and knowing this has had me in cleaning mode already!

I have been busy making sure our holiday linens are fresh and clean, bedding is cleaned and ready for visitors, the kids clothes are clean and ready for the many pictures we will take, rugs are washed as they are tracked with mud and snow on a daily basis. 

As a mom of three little ones, these extra jobs add up. It's times like this when I especially appreciate any help I can get to make daily tasks easier and more convenient. That's why I was happy to learn about Arm & Hammer Ultra Power 4x Detergent. 

We were sent a bottle of Arm & Hammer Ultra Power 4x Laundry Detergent to test out. Having used this detergent on many, many loads of laundry already...I've been impressed with how well it freshens and cleans even the largest loads of laundry!

The concentrated fresh-scented formula tackles large loads of laundry with less liquid. We have been able to use do very large loads of laundry with half as much laundry detergent as we normally would. It makes the detergent go further which is great for the wallet this time of year! 

As I take each load out of the laundry I have also noticed the wonderful fresh scent! Love it!

The clothing and linens have come out clean and bright. With three little we need something that's powerful enough to clean even the toughest of stains on their clothing (which are some of the hardest to get cleaned). I have found that this Arm & Hammer detergent does the job. It contains powerful stain fighters and two scoops of baking soda to give fresh, clean clothes every time!

With the holidays here I am always looking for ways to make tasks easier as well as finding ways to save money. When it comes to keeping your napkins, clothes, linens and cozy blankets bright and fresh this season, Arm & Hammer can help. It allows me to get back to family traditions and not stress about the cleaning I have to do before the holidays.




2 comments
  1. nici December 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM  

    I like that it can do large loads with less liquid

  2. Jen F December 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

    I use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda all the time, but I have never tried their laundry detergent. I will have to get some this weekend!

Post a Comment


09 10