I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Cardstore. I received complimentary cards and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

I enjoy this time of year, but often begin to feel overwhelmed as Christmas nears. There is always a lot to get done and it seems, never enough hours in a day to do it all! Whether it's making everyone's favorite recipe, picking the best Secret Santa gift, or choosing the holiday card everyone looks forward to receiving, there is always a little bit of friendly competition during the holiday season which puts the pressure on even more! 


Getting Christmas cards ready, addressed and sent out is one of those jobs that I find to be especially stressful! That's why I'm thankful to have been introduced to www.Cardstore.com this year. 

I recently shared with you about Cardstore, but if you missed it..here's a little bit about them. Cardstore is an innovative online resource that removes the hassle from mailing out holiday cards. once you create your custom cards with personalized pictures, messages and signature, Cardstore will print, stamp and send them out for you!! How great is that?!? This helps to take one huge item off every mom's already full holiday to-do list. 

I'm thankful Cardstore wants to help me (and others) own the top of the mantel this holiday season by sending beautiful and thoughtful seasons greetings to friends and family members. 

I had the opportunity to review Cardstore by creating a custom card with my own pictures and messages and having them stamp it and sent it out for me! It was incredibly easy to do, and best of all...the Christmas card turned out very nice!


Those who have received the card have already commented on the quality and how nicely it arrived! I loved being able to create a one-of-a-kind card and having Cardstore do the work of printing, stamping and mailing them out for me. 

I love how the cards turned out. I have one displayed on our mantel and receive comments on it from others who visit. They printed beautifully and I appreciate that it's unique and unlike the other photo cards I've been receiving from others. It's fun to have something that's one-of-a-kind. 

Having used Cardstore, I don't think I'll ever go back to doing them myself. It's so easy and saves me a lot of time and energy during this already very busy time of year! I only wish I had known about them sooner. 

If you're still working on getting a Christmas card made and sent out, I'd definitely recommend logging on to Cardstore and making your own card today! In order to have cards arrive by Christmas Eve, you will need to place your order by December 16th.



1 comments
  1. nici December 11, 2013 at 3:54 AM  

    It is such a cute card. What a great site!

Post a Comment


09 10