**The following products were provide to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. 

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is snuggle on the couch and watch movies as a family. With snow on the ground and the holidays just around the corner, it's something our family can enjoy and do together! My favorites are Christmas movies, especially classics! That's why I was excited about a couple being released in time to ring in the holidays.

The new 30th Anniversary Special Edition of Mickey's Christmas Carol has been released on Blu-ray and Digital Copy with fully-restored classic holiday shorts, plus all new-bonus features!


I have always loved Mickey's Christmas Carol and was so excited to learn we were going to receive a copy of the anniversary edition to review. I couldn't wait to introduce my kids to this great classic...especially since they are big Mickey mouse fans!

Mickey, Goofy, Donald and all their pals star in this heartwarming retelling of Dickens' unforgettable holiday tale. For those who aren't familiar, Ebenezer Scrooge is far too greedy to understand that Christmas is a time for kindness and generosity. But with the guidance of some wise ghosts (Goofy and Jiminy Cricket) and a bunch of newfound friends, Scrooge learns to embrace the spirit of the season.

This was so much fun to share with my kids and I look forward to watching it many more times this holiday season. The picture is crisp and the sound was perfect! I also enjoyed the bonus features...like the Disney Intermission! Mickey invites viewers to sing Christmas Carols with all his Pals. There's also bonus animated shorts which are fun to watch as too!

The second movie I was excited about was the Gift of Friendship Edition of Disney Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year! This edition includes Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy making it easy to watch anytime, anywhere!

I've always loved Winnie The Pooh and my kids enjoy the show too! They were thrilled to have thsi fun treat to watch and it was one we really enjoyed as a family!

Viewers can get ready to ring in the season with this full-length adventure straight from the heart of the Hundred Acre Wood! Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Roo and the gang are a part of this sparkling holiday classic that inspires the celebration of friendship.

Rabbit discovers the true spirit of the season after his pals make misguided New Year's resolutions to change. We loved watching these beloved characters and listening to the great songs. There are also some fun bonus goodies as well! I like the Disney Intermission where there are fun family games and activities.  There's also Disney's Song Selection and more!

This newly re-mastered movie is digital high definition, so the picture quality is great and it really makes for a great movie to watch as a tradition year after year!

We've enjoyed watching these movies several times already and plan to enjoy them many more times as the season continues. I love having them as part of our movie collection and know they are going to be a part of our family tradition for many years to come!




0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10