Live Clean Baby - Bath Time Collection {review}

Posted by Unknown | Wednesday, November 20, 2013




**I received the mentioned products to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.


I love holding my son fresh out of the bath.  His hair and skin feel soft (not sticky) and, for at least a time afterwards, he is relaxed.  There's not a whole lot you need for your child to have a great bath time experience; water, maybe a toy and tear-free soap.  Live Clean has developed a collection of bath time products that both you and your kiddos will love to use during bath time.

Live Clean Baby products are all made with 98% plant ingredients and free of the four P's: Paraben, Petroleum, Phthalate, and Phosphate.  They are also hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.  AKA: worry free products!

I was able to try out the Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash and the moisturizing Baby Bath.  The Baby Bath made a nice amount of foamy bubbles for my son to play with.  The light scent was lovely and definitely not overpowering.  Since the Baby Bath is moisturizing, when I dried my son off his skin already felt soft so he didn't have a need for any lotion.




One thing I did learn about the Baby Bath is that it's important to put the cap-full of bubbles in and let the tub fill up before your child gets in.  I tried doing it both ways, but when I put in bubbles before Cameron climbed in, there was a much great yield of bubbles.  And since more bubbles = more fun, this is obviously a better way to do it.


The Shampoo & Wash smelled just as nice and fresh and just a small amount created a good supply of soft, rich lather.  Honestly, I was very surprised by how soft the shampoo lather was!  I liked it a lot better than the shampoo I had been using on my son for the past two years.  And since it's tear free, when it was time to rinse, it was not a crisis moment. The shampoo is enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe which help promote relaxation.    







The Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash and Baby Bath products retail for $6.99 exclusively at Walgreens and Walgreens.com along with other great products from the Live Clean Baby Bath Time Collection.  The whole collection or individual products would be a great holiday gift idea for your friends or family with little ones or parents-to-be.    






0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10