Hip Hop 50's Shop ~ Poodle Skirt for Children Review

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, October 09, 2013



 
**The product for this review was provided by Hip Hop 50's Shop! All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

From the time Kaelyn was about 2 years old, she has always enjoyed imaginative play and dressing up. So you can imagine how excited she gets every October when it's time to choose a Halloween costume. It'll be here before we know it, and this year choosing a costume was made easy thanks to the Hip Hop 50s Shop


This company focuses on 1950s fashion...vintage poodle skirts, oxford shoes, accessories and more! When I visited their website, I was impressed with the selection of items offered! The adorable children's poodle skirts stuck out to me most, and I was thrilled to learn Kaelyn was going to have the chance to try one out for review.
We were sent a purple children's poodle skirt. When it came time to pick a size and color, there were a lot of colors to choose from so I was able to find the perfect one (Kaelyn's favorite color). They also have a size chart which I appreciated because it made it easy to figure out which size would fit her best. She is currently in a size 6 in clothing and the 4-6 skirt fits her perfectly!

When the skirt arrived, she and I were both excited to check it out. My first thought was how great the quality is. It's a 50's style full circle Poodle Skirt with a professional embroidered applique, There's a poodle and leash sewn on. I can tell it's on there well and will last a long time!


Of course, the best part of the skirt, is seeing it on Kaelyn! It looks absolutely adorable and was sent with a cute belt to finish it off! The moment she tried it on, she said she thought this would make a great halloween costume. I agree! She also has enjoyed wearing it dress up/play too! 

I'm thinking some of the accessories on their website would finish off the costume nicely. The Oxford shoes, scarves and cateye glasses especially! 



 

 
Of course, the children's skirts and accessories are just some of the many items offered from Hip Hop 50s Shop. There's also plenty for adults too! If you're looking for a great costume party costume, halloween costume, or a fun dress-up costume...I would definitely recommend checking 50spoodleskirts.com!

You can also connect with Hip Hop 50's Shop on Facebook and Twitter. 



2 comments
  1. DesiredOne October 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM  

    I just love this look.. I don't have any memory of 50's I was born way after but I always loved that era.

  2. LauraJJ October 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

    Oh these are so cute! I remember dressing up in my mothers old poodle skirt when I was a kid! So fun!!!

Post a Comment


09 10