Back to School with Wet Ones

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, September 03, 2013




*I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Wet Ones. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating

Can you believe summer is almost over? With back to school season here, it has taken a bit to settle back into a normal routine. I think the transition is just as hard for me to get used to, as the kids!

As a parent, it's hard for me to adjust to the change too! I find myself going to bed earlier and getting used to waking up earlier. I enjoy the relaxed schedule and feel of summer, so it has taken us all a little bit of getting used to once again. 



Well before school started we began talking about school with Kaelyn and getting all of the essentials ready to go. We also tried to get back into a daily routine where we were getting our naps in and going to bed at the same time each night. It helped get her ready for more structure once she started school.

Last year was Kaelyn's first time in a school setting. She was around a lot more kids than usual, and more germs! We found it was difficult to fight the colds and flus, which is why this year we not only picked up the typical school supplies on her list, but also Wet Ones wipes!!   

To keep my kids healthy and germ-free, I think Wet Ones is an important back-to-school item. I've been sending them along in Kaelyn's lunch bag, as well as in her jacket. She knows they're there for her to wipe her hands off when there's no soap and water around. 

I'd also love to donate some to her classroom before cold/flu season hits as well! As a former teacher, I know that it takes a lot to fill and keep a classroom stocked with supplies throughout the school year. That's why I think it's great that Wet Ones is a proud supporter of teachers through their partnership with TeacherLists.com. This is a service that helps teachers connect with their parents around classroom needs.  Since joining forces with TeacherLists.com in 2012, Wet Ones has donated 15,000 products to teachers all across the country as a jump start to getting their wish lists filled! How neat is that?
 
You can learn more about TeacherLists.com and find out what your own teachers are looking for, and ways to get your own school participating by visiting here



4 comments
  1. ♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ September 4, 2013 at 4:59 AM  

    This is a really good idea! Getting my kids to use them may be another story, but we'll see!
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

  2. jesmond student houses September 4, 2013 at 5:03 AM  

    After reading the post.I started thinking about my childhood school days.Cool!

  3. Unknown September 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM  

    It is so hard to keep kids healthy once school start. They share a lot in the classroom but not all they share is clean. Donating to the classroom is a great idea.

  4. annies home September 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM  

    our school has these right on school supply list I think they are great

Post a Comment


09 10