I'll Always Be a Delta Mom!

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, July 11, 2013



*I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Delta Faucets. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating

Over the past couple of months our family has had the opportunity to test out the Delta In2ition Showerhead! As you probably remember reading, we were impressed right from the start with its many features, and couldn't get over just how easy it was to install!


The Delta In2ition showerhead is definitely a favorite in our household. It has made shower time so much more enjoyable for both myself and the kids especially. I enjoy taking showers, as they're a relaxing time for me to get a little peace and quiet time after a long, busy day. The Delta In2ition has definitely made it more enjoyable with it's variable spray handshower (my favorite feature!) that lets me choose from a relaxing massage or invigorating spray. I LOVE it!

I've noticed how much it has cut down on the time spent cleaning the showers as well. With the handy detachable handshower and 60 in hose, I can easily wipe the shower down while I'm right there in the shower. What a great way to get two things done at once. As a busy mom anything that helps to save me time in my busy day is much appreciated!

Of course, it has also made showertime for my kids run more smoothly as well. Having the option to take the handshower off so I can easily wash/rinse them has been such a timesaver, and the kids like it better too. They actually think it's really fun to take showers that way. Having three happy kids during showertime has definitely been an added bonus to having this two-in-one shower system.

I really can't say enough good things about the Delta In2ition showerhead! Featuring the showerhead and handshower in one, it offers the soothing comfort of a shower head and the convenience of a handheld shower. It really has been the perfect multitasking tool for our busy family, and has me thinking we need to replace the other two showerheads in our home with a Delta In2ition as well!

If you're looking for a high quality showerhead that not only makes showertime more enjoyable, but also makes life a little bit easier when it comes to cleaning, giving kids baths, etc...I would definitely recommend checking out the Delta In2ition for yourself!




2 comments
  1. Denise Taylor-Dennis July 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM  

    Oh how I wish I had a detachable shower head. I know it would make cleaning the shower easier.

  2. mrsshukra July 21, 2013 at 1:57 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment


09 10