Superbook Summer Series ~ Bible Stories Brought to Life

Posted by Jenna | Sunday, June 30, 2013



**By publishing this post, I received free products as part of a promotional program with MomSelect. All opinions are my own.

It's not always easy to find appropriate television programs and movies for kids these days. Our family prefers family-friendly, Christian-based programming most of the time so we were thrilled to learn about Superbook!


Superbook delivers exciting Bible stories that kids will enjoy watching again and again. Based on CBN's classic cartoon, the new, reimagined Superbook features amazing Bible stories brought to life using state-of-the-art animation. This award winning series engages children and teaches them the power truths of God's Word.

This is the type of programming that we like for our kids to watch, so I was really excited to learn that it would be televised on national television this summer! In fact, it begins airing tomorrow (July 1st) on ABC Family! The following are the airing times and dates:

ABC Family Airings - 9:30 a.m. EDT:
  • July 1st - In the Beginning: Adam and Eve
  • July 2nd - Let My People Go: Moses 
  • July 3rd - The First Christmas
  • July 4th - He is risen: The Resurrection of Jesus
  • July 5th - Revelation
Stay tuned...I'll be sharing our thoughts on the Superbook Summer Series.

You can learn more about Superbook at www.cbn.com/superbook. Also be sure to like Superbook on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.





5 comments
  1. Denise Taylor-Dennis July 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM  

    I am going to have to set my DVR for this series. Thank you so much for sharing this I didn't know about this show.

  2. Courtney B July 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM  

    i think there should be more shows like this on tv, my hubby is a pastor so he would love the kids to be able to watch this!

  3. Jenna July 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM  

    You're welcome Denise! Hope you enjoy it. :) And Courtney, I couldn't agree with you more! I wish there were more shows like this on television on a regular basis as well!

  4. Shani F. July 9, 2013 at 6:32 AM  

    This looks like a great series. I wish I had this station.

  5. adult sex October 14, 2014 at 4:43 AM  

    One example is mostly for this reason type of sent. That can experts health Their very own show up in partnership with i would the reality is probably generally produce regarded. Any individual a lot of certainly get pictured once on a regular basis web site web site in any way feel distinct.

Post a Comment


09 10