*I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Delta Faucets. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating. 

As I shared with you last month, I was asked to be a Delta Faucet Mom Ambassador and given the amazing opportunity to review one of the Delta In2ition Shower Heads! When our Delta In2ition 2-in-1 Shower Arm Mounted Shower Head arrived, I was excited to use it...but couldn't help but wonder just how difficult it might be to install.


My hubby and I have taken on many different DIY projects over the years, but plumbing projects make me a little nervous. I just never know how difficult it's going to be to do the installation, or how long it will take. There have been different faucets, for example, that have taken us a long time to install. Thankfully, Delta made installing our new shower head a piece of cake and so much easier than any installation we had done before!

Delta has a great installation video that was really helpful for us. It actually made me excited to get started, seeing first just how easy it really is! I learned first, that it wasn't even going to be necessary to shut off the water supply while doing the installation. Talk about simple and easy!

First we removed the old shower head by turning it counter clockwise. Ours came off very easy, but it would also come off using an adjustable wrench. Once we had the old shower head removed, we removed the old thread seal tape and replaced it with new by wrapping it around the threads of the shower arm.
Once we had the thread seal tape on, we simply screwed the new shower head on by turning it clockwise until it was tight. That's it!
 
It was truly just a couple of minutes from the time we removed our old shower head and replaced it with this beauty!
My husband is the one who did the actual installation because he was able to reach it better, but watching him do it...it got me excited about future bathroom renovations and installations. This couldn't have been easier, and now we have a beautiful Delta In2ition shower head that we are absolutely loving!

You can learn more on the Delta Faucet website. Also be sure to connect with Delta on Twitter and Facebook.




0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10