Johnson & Johnson For All You Love #ForAllYouLove

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, May 16, 2013



**Johnson & Johnson and TheMotherhood have compensated me for my time in posting about this amazing campaign. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

This Mother's Day, Johnson & Johnson launched a heartwarming, amazing campaign celebrating love...the most powerful thing on the planet. The Johnson & Johnson For All You Love campaign celebrates the selfless and unconditional caring of moms in particular, and celebrates all the ways they care for those they love every day.
I love the idea behind this campaign and was more than happy to help spread the word when asked. What better timing than to launch it right around Mother's Day too! Afterall, we as moms put the needs of others before our own every day and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
When asked to share about a time (or times) when I have put someone else's needs before my own...many instances came to mind. As a mom and a wife, it's an easy and everyday occurrence to put the wants and needs of my kids and husband before my own. I don't really even give it any thought in the moment, it just comes naturally.

There are the daily things like waking up extra early to make my family breakfast most mornings, staying up all night with a sick child, and more! However, the one that stuck out in my mind most was not as common but something I'd do all over again if I had to.

  
My three little blessings

When our son Kaden was born, I had a c-section. Unlike the first time, this time around the healing process did not go nearly as smoothly. Within a week of the procedure, I was dealing with pain around the incision area much worse than anything I'd experienced. My doctor explained it as the nerve endings "waking up" causing extreme discomfort - making it difficult to walk and stand up straight. She said with time it may pass and wanted to put me on a medication that would help ease the pain for the time being. I was extremely uncomfortable and wanted to be pain-free, however, when I learned that I would not be able to breastfeed on this medication, I decided to pass without hesitation. I am a big supporter of breastfeeding for moms who are able to do it, and wasn't going to take that away from my one-week old just because I was uncomfortable. I decided to get through the pain each day (which did end up getting better several weeks later) and kept giving my son what I felt was best. Looking back it was an easy decision, and a time when I sacrificed my own comfort for him.

Baby Kaden :)

As a mom it just so easy to give and make sacrifices for the ones we love because I love my family. I'm happy when they're happy and healthy, that's more important to me than anything else.

I'm grateful that Johnson & Johnson recognizes the sacrifices people make and the amazing ways they care for the ones they love. You can learn more about this campaign by watching the introductory ad below.



Also, as part of this campaign, recognizing their commitment to the health and well-being of moms and kids worldwide, J&Save the Children!
J donated $25K this Mother's Day to



2 comments
  1. Anonymous May 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM  

    If you are going for most excellent contents like me,
    just pay a quick visit this website everyday since it provides
    feature contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site http://www.pondnpool.co.za

  2. bunnyswagg May 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM  

    Thank you so much for sharing about the Johnson Johnson campaign and about your experience as a mom. I'm currently expecting baby #4 and although I've previously had all my others naturally, I'm preparing myself that anything can happen and just looking forward to the big day. Being a mom is such a great joy.

Post a Comment


09 10