I'm a Delta Faucet Mom Ambassador!! #WomansIn2ition

Posted by Jenna | Monday, May 20, 2013



**I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Delta Faucets. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating.

As a busy mom of three, I find one of my favorite things to do after a long day of taking care of the kids, fixing meals and cleaning the house is to take a shower. It's a quiet place for me to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet without interruption. After my shower usually comes shower time for each of my kids (yes, they prefer showers over baths). It has been my dream to have a showerhead that would not only give me the relaxing shower I need at the end of a long day, but also one that makes shower time for my kids more convenient.

That's why I was thrilled when selected to be a Delta Faucet Mom Ambassador and given the opportunity to review one of the Delta In2ition Shower Heads to review!
shower heads, hand held & dual showerheads in2ution by Delta Faucet

When my Delta In2ition Showerhead arrived, I couldn't wait to have my hubby help me install it so I could try it out. Thankfully, installation was a breeze, which I will discuss more in a following post. Once it was up and ready to use, I stood back and amazed with it's beauty! Just look at it!
I love it! It goes extremely well with the other fixtures and decor in our bathroom, and suits our taste perfectly. I really appreciate the sleek, modern design and stainless steel finish! Of course, after checking out how it looked, I couldn't wait to see how it worked! Here's a quick video I took that explains some of the key features I absolutely love about this shower head.



As you can see, the Delta In2ition shower is unique, in that it's a two-in-one shower system that features a showerhead and handheld shower in one. The removeable handshower can run separately or simultaneously from the showerhead. There's a handy lever positioned on the side of the showerhead that lets the user set the In2ition shower to one of three options: showerhead and handshower, showerhead only or handshower only.
There's also a button which controls the flow of the water as well. It allows me to choose from a more relaxing, gentle flow to one that is stronger and more invigorating. I love having this option! Depending on my mood adn the kind of day I have had, there are times when I prefer a more gentle spray, while other times I prefer that it be stronger!
And, a feature I forgot to mention in the video is that this particular In2ition Showerhead offers H2OKinetic technology. This basically means that it has an internal system that controls the speed, movement and droplet size of the water coming out of the showerhead. It makes the water feel more powerful and like there's more coming out without actually using more water. How neat is that? 

One of my favorite features is by far the detachable handshower! There's a flexible 60 inch hose (which stretches to 82 inches) that makes it super easy to now give my kids showers. It's so convenient to rinse them off, not to mention cleaning my shower! I no longer have to move around the shower head, but can simply grab the handshower and rinse down my shower much easier and more quickly. YAY for making this busy mama's life a little easier! The handheld shower detaches easily, and goes back into place easily and securely too.
Overall we've been really happy with the Delta In2ition Showerhead! It's extremely well-made, eye-catching...and best of all, it offers many features I've been looking for. It gives me the relaxing shower I need after a long, busy day...while still offering the convenience of making it easy to shower my kids as well! It really is a perfect multitasking tool for busy moms and families.

Over the coming months I will be testing out our Delta In2ition 2-in-1 Shower Arm Mounted Shower Head and sharing with you some of my favorite features along the way! Stay tuned...

You can learn more about Delta at DeltaFaucet.com. Also be sure to connect with Delta on Twitter and Facebook.



5 comments
  1. Rusthawk May 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM  

    very nice!

  2. Amy, a mom trying to make cents of it all May 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM  

    What a nice, modern yet nostalgic looking shower head. I really like the look of it. I would love it more in a brushed nickle finish.

  3. Sugar Dipes May 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM  

    Love this shower head!! Thanks for the info! It comes in handy for our remodel

  4. Anonymous January 15, 2014 at 7:56 AM  

    site cheap eats soma sf - soma lingerie

  5. Anonymous August 1, 2014 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment


09 10