Freezer Meals & Meal Planning

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, April 25, 2013



I don't know about you, but making meals during the week gets hard at times. Life gets busy, and 20 minutes before supper time there are days when I just plain don't know what to make. Maybe it's a mix of lack of organization, or simply the busy life of a mom/parent. Whichever it is, I'm hoping to get into a better routine of meal planning and have joined a small freezer meal group in my area to get me started.

If you've experienced this, I would love any tips/advice you may have with freezer meals! Also, I'm polling the interest of my readers to see who would like to see freezer meal recipes posted on my blog, or maybe even a linky where others could post their freezer meals too? I love to share recipes, and love to find and learn about great ones too - so this is something that has been on my mind for a while. Let me know your thoughts!

Have a great Thursday!



1 comments
  1. C April 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM  

    I would love to see freezer cooking!!! Always looking to make meal time easier.

Post a Comment


09 10