Delicious Malted Whoppers Cookies ~ Recipe

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, February 07, 2013





Anyone who knows me, knows that I love cookies! We have some great recipes we have been making for years that I adore...but I'm always trying new recipes as well. We make cookies about once a week...leaving out some to enjoy, and freezing the rest so we can pull out a few here and there as we want them. Pinterest has been a great resource for me to find wonderful recipes, and I recently found a cookie one here, that I modified a little bit and love!

I followed the recipe pretty closely, changing only a couple of things. They turned out great and are a new favorite amongst all five of us! I am especially partial as I love malt flavor! If you do too, you'll love these cookies!!

One thing I do want to note, is that the Whoppers became a bit hard when baked. Another option if you don't like this (other than mixing them into the dough) would be to wait until they come out warm and press one or two on top. 


Malted WHOOPERS Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 C butter
  • 3/4 C brown sugar 
  • 1/4 C sugar 
  • 1 box instant vanilla pudding  
  • 1/4 C malt milk powder (I use a little less than 1/4 C)
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1 tsp. vanilla 
  • 1 tsp. baking soda 
  • 2 1/4 C flour 
  • 1 C Whoppers (if mixing right into the dough) Otherwise 1 or 2 per cookie if you choose to press them on the top once they are baked.
Directions:

1. Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together
2. Add in vanilla instant pudding mix and malt powder
3. Then add eggs and vanilla, mix
4. Add flour and baking soda and mix in well
5. Finally mix in Whoppers
6. Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet
7. Bake at 350ยบ for approximately 8 minutes

After trying these cookies the first time, my husband and I both decided that they have great flavor....the kind that reminds us of the cookies we buy in the mall! They are delicious.



2 comments
  1. RedCaboose February 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM  

    Not really the BIGGEST fan of malted milk balls...let alone Whoppers.... But I do know people who ARE. Perhaps I'll pin this anduse it as a homemade gift to them?

  2. Jenna March 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM  

    That's a great idea! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Post a Comment


09 10