Febreze Memory List: Share Your Favorite Holiday Memories

Posted by Jenna | Monday, December 10, 2012



On December 3rd, Febreze started sharing their Memory List on their Facebook page to highlight the most popular holiday memories from their fans. They want to get people excited for the holidays by hearing their fans most cherished memories and traditions. The Memory List questions will be posted to Febreze's Facebook page once a day between December 3rd and December 17th, so be sure to keep checking in daily!

I've enjoyed reading through the questions each day and answering them. It's been fun reminiscing about favorite toys, outfits, etc. Today's Memory List question is "Take a deep breath and share the most memorable holiday SCENT from your childhood!" As a child baking was definitely apart of the holidays. I remember helping my mom bake all sorts of yummy goodies, and one of the scents that I consider to be the most memorable from Christmas as a child is that of homemade sugar cookies and frosting. This was a tradition (and still is) in our family. My mom would make a huge batch of cookies and us kids would get to help her frost and decorate them. That sweet smell still sticks with me and is something I want to pass on to my own kids as well! What a great memory!

Febreze will be collecting the Top 10 best holiday memories from their fans - tell them yours and they may just add it to the list! Be sure to visit the Facebook page here and share your responses each day! 

**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Febreze. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10