As a Chicago Cutlery Mom Ambassador, I have had the opportunity to share my thoughts on the new Chicago Cutlery DesignPro products. If you missed my first two posts, you can read more about my initial thoughts here and here.

What makes these knives so special and really stand out above the rest, are that they are made with busy moms in mind. In the past my confidence and knowledge about using knives has been minimal. I wasn't really sure of the proper way to use my old knives, and making a dinner which required a lot of cutting and preparation usually took forever. I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen with three little ones, so I've been thrilled to test out Chicago Cutlery DesignPro knives and find that they really do help make meal preparation easier and faster!! YAY!

You've read about my thoughts on these knives and how much I've been enjoying them. But I wanted you to see them in action, so I created this quick clip to do just that. I demonstrate the unique grip of the Chicago Cutlery Design Pro knives and how it helps me easily cut a variety of common foods.



I really can't say enough about these knives. The quality is fantastic and I absolutely love the features which make them so easy to use. I actually look forward to preparing healthy, home-cooked meals for my family now thanks to these knives. It's amazing the confidence I feel, and the improvement in my knife skills since using these DesignPro Knives from Chicago Cutlery.

These knives have been wonderful and I tell everyone I know about them. I would definitely recommend them to others looking to make meal prep time easier and faster!

You can learn more about the Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knives on Amazon.com!

*I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Chicago Cutlery and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.



1 comments
  1. rj7777 October 9, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

    I got to see what you look like! Your daughter looks like you!! The knives are wonderful and you convinced me how well they cut. Thanks for the great review!! I want a set!! Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

Post a Comment


09 10