With a family of 5, there are times I feel like doing laundry is my full time job! The moment I get caught up on getting everything washed, dried, folded and put away, it seems the hampers are full again. On top of a never ending pile of laundry, I also have the pressure to adhere to everyone's needs. Myself, 7 month old and 2 year old all have very sensitive skin. It's necessary to use products that are as gentle as possible, which usually means giving up our favorite smelling detergents. This is one thing I've missed, which is why I was excited to learn about Arm & Hammer's new detergent that will help keep everyone in my family comfortable and smelling great!

Arm & Hammer is a brand known for eliminating odors and dirt. That's why I was excited to learn more about their clinically tested, new Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent. It was created to be gentle on sensitive skin, all while still allowing users to get the fresh smell of laundry. As someone who struggles with skin sensitivities myself, I was happy to learn that I could have great smelling laundry without the harsh irritants of typical detergents.

We were sent a bottle of the new Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent to review and I couldn't wait to try it out!
Upon using it, I noticed the great smell right away. I am sensitive to strong smells, so I was happy to find this scent to be more mild. It's just the right amount to make our clothes smell clean and fresh!

Having used it several times, it seems to clean our washables very well. I really do feel that the Baking Soda we know and trust does help eliminate dirt and grime, while also getting rid of unwanted odors with special agents that trap and remove dirt from our clothes.

Every time I pull out our clean clothes, I find myself enjoying the fresh, clean scent! We have had no problems with sensitivities on our skin after wearing the clothes that we were washed with this detergent which has been fantastic! I love that we are able to have the skin-friendly scent in combination with a hypoallergenic formula that we all can enjoy and be comfortable with. It's made my laundry routine a bit less stressful being able to easily make everyone in the family happy!

I've definitely been impressed with the new Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent. I'd definitely recommend it to other families as well.

You can connect with Arm & Hammer on Facebook as well. 


**I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Arm & Hammer and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.**



1 comments
  1. Anonymous December 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM  

    [p]A down [url=http://www.authenticcanadagoosecoats.com]canada goose coats[/url] jacket has a draw cord at the bottom and the top of the jacket . This [url=http://www.canadagooseparkaclearances.com]canada goose expedition parka[/url] parkas long length, contoured baffling, and shawl collar give you chic style that fits in at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City or a Broadway show in New York City . People look at what these people wear because [url=http://www.cheapcanadagoosejakke.com]cheap canada goose jakke sale[/url] they are the coldest guys out there . njut av bilderna av lana del rey med filmen mogulen harvey weinstein p? l' avenue restaurang i paris canada goose Down Jacket, frankrike ( 2 juli ) . Diving headfirst into a wolf den or driving cross-country in a van full of wolves may sound like sequences from a Hollywood action flick, but for Susan Dicks, they're . ¡°It is a Canada moment right now,¡± [url=http://www.genuinecanadagoosevest.com]canada goose vest price[/url] he says . This guarantees that they are waterproof and will [url=http://www.canadagooseparkaclearances.com]trillium canada goose parka[/url] block the wind . Hurtling [url=http://www.authenticcanadagoosecoats.com]cheap canada goose coats[/url] examination matters.[/p]

    [url=http://www.snowyaya.com/twforums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=98617]They are beautiful shop online statement made discount canada goose5e[/url]
    [url=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/reload?c=03AHJ_Vuv4wtlRNohKn0h7yyUtnxUetDjmKhChNfPV-Ym0ypAppKJ8fl4FDGb2nxfidFqtaw86QJppTcvalnh8F4xmmEJYDepyIlSJKoB6ShXjKZ0UVaKUn8X6b_t4dsa35SebeIdkiaEZqLwB8Q2KG6fokQcYEFyxrpZ6BuP2YVKMml-s5pEsmiA&k=6LeN-bkSAAAAAApMBKI4yXgmrbET74fmnt15Fa6V&reason=r&type=image&lang=en]we are beautiful shop online statement made canada goose8k[/url]
    [url=http://www.apira.org/thread.php?classid=2&id=115&pid=47602&page=1624#pid47602]we are beautiful store statement made canada goose3k[/url]

Post a Comment


09 10